Search Baldwin County Listings

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fairhope Residential Hotsheet for the Week 9-17 to 9-24-10

Fairhope Residential Hotsheet for the Week 9-17 to 9-24-10 
Homes/Condos Listed - 20
Homes/Condos Sold - 6
Homes/Condos Withdrawn or Expired  - 22

If you'd like an analysis like this done for a specific neighborhood or town in Baldwin County, AL, please feel free to call or email me and I'll be glad to put one together for you.

Also, if you'd like more information on the Fairhope, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Daphne or Baldwin County  markets, or on specific properties down here, feel free to email me at Terryl@FairhopeRealtyGroup.com; or call me at 251-990-8838.

You can also visit my web-site and search the MLS on your own at www.FairhopeRealtyGroup.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment